Wednesday 17 October 2012

NOTD and my new bedroom!

NOTD and my new bedroom!

I decided to paint my nails a pretty turquoise colour and silver since I figured they were good colours for spring. I used China Glaze in 'turn it up turquoise' and Sally Hansen in 'celeb city' on one nail. The China Glaze polish dries matte which I really like however it started chipping the same day I painted them which was really disappointing. I really liked this colour too.






As I said before, I've been redecorating my bedroom and I think it's finally finished! The only thing I'm still working on is organising my makeup and putting photos in frames. 


This picture of Audrey has a mirror frame which I really love.




1 comment:

  1. Your bedroom looks so lovely and neat! I love this nail combo as well - i think i have to pick up turn it up turquoise, it's such an amazing shade! :)

    ReplyDelete